The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is a top priority. With the ongoing news of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Moose Jaw Ford is closely monitoring the situation and taking proactive measures to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow the recommended practices in accordance with Health Canada and will continue to update you if any changes occur.
We continue to welcome you to the dealership by staying open with our services remaining unchanged – we are here to assist you with all your vehicle needs. We have implemented additional protocols to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with a focus on high traffic and high contact areas, in addition to the regular nightly facility clean that is completed by professionals
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our facilities
- Increased communications and reminders with our employees on important health and safety measures as well as the requirement to stay home if they are unwell
- We have asked all team members to greet customers with a wave or head nod instead of a handshake – no offense; it just makes sense!
To protect yourself and others, we ask for your assistance in ensuring that precautions are taken when visiting our location:
- Frequent hand washing using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough
- Remain home if you are unwell
Together we can create a safe & healthy environment. We look forward to seeing you at Moose Jaw Ford soon!
Unable to visit? We offer the following services without you having to leave home:
A complete online buying experience. Learn more
Pick up and drop off for most maintenance, detail, and autobody services. Book now
We are here to help in all the ways you have come to expect from Moose Jaw Ford, by phone, email, text, or in person.